(Peterborough, ON) – As vaccination rates have continued to rise across the province and the country, Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) has seen activity in its COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic continue to steadily decrease.
To ensure that PRHC’s vaccine clinic continues to operate as efficiently as possible while providing ongoing support for the community vaccination effort, in consultation with Peterborough Public Health (PPH), the hospital will scale back its operations beginning this week to align with current demand.
After Wednesday, July 28, PRHC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic will operate at the following dates and times:
- Thursday, August 5 (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 10 (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Thursday, August 12 (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Tuesday, August 17 (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
- Thursday, August 19 (8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.)
On these dates, PRHC’s clinic will continue to offer:
- Pre-booked appointments for eligible community members to receive their first or second dose of vaccine. These appointments should be scheduled through the provincial booking tool at https://covid-19.ontario.ca/book-vaccine/.
- Drop-in appointments for all eligible community members aged 12+ to receive their first or second dose of vaccine.
- Physician assessments for individuals who require a medical consultation prior to receiving the vaccine, and/or medical oversight during and after administration of the vaccine. These individuals are asked to contact the clinic directly by phone at 705-876-5828 or by email at CovidVaccine@prhc.on.ca to book an appointment.
Appointments for the community vaccine clinic at the Evinrude Centre will also continue to be available through the provincial booking tool.
PRHC has been proud to play an integral role in the COVID-19 community vaccination effort over the last five months. We will continue to work with PPH to assess ongoing activity at PRHC’s vaccination clinic in the weeks ahead and will provide additional updates regarding our ongoing operations. For other news, updates, information and resources related to COVID-19, visit our website at: https://www.prhc.on.ca/about-us/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/
For more information: Michelene Ough | Director, Communications | email@example.com