Would you like to contribute to shaping healthcare delivery in our community and region?
Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) is seeking individuals to become members of the Board of Directors who: (a) reside in one of the four (4) counties of Peterborough, Northumberland, Haliburton and Kawartha Lakes; (b) reflect the diversity of our changing community; and (c) can bring volunteer Board experience and business/professional skills to our governance processes. The Board is seeking strong contributors with an interest in future leadership positions.
- Governs the affairs of PRHC in line with best practices in the sector
- Advances PRHC’s vision, mission and values
- Values and embraces anti-oppression, anti-racism, equity, diversity, and inclusion practices and principles within its governance processes
- Is committed to continuously building a truly inclusive, and safe organization at every level
- Supports the implementation of the 2024-2027 Strategic plan and ensures that all decisions are made in accordance with the Plan
- Reviews and approves PRHC’s Annual Operating Plan
- Provides oversight to quality of care
- Fosters regional relationships needed for seamless care
All applications are welcome, in particular from persons with a background in clinical (professional staff and allied health included), human resources, patient/family experience, construction/facility management, and quality of care.
Before applying, please visit our website at https://www.prhc.on.ca/about-us/board-of-directors/ for more detail.
How to Apply:
Submit an application along with a resume by February 17, 2023 to the Chair, Nominating Sub-Committee, c/o Margaret Clark, Senior Executive Assistant, Administration, Peterborough Regional Health Centre, One Hospital Drive, Peterborough, ON, K9J 7C6, or email firstname.lastname@example.org