Would you like to contribute to shaping healthcare delivery in our community and region?
Peterborough Regional Health Centre (PRHC) is seeking individuals to become members of the Board of Directors who: (a) are residents of one of the four (4) counties of Peterborough, Northumberland, Haliburton and Kawartha Lakes; and (b) can bring volunteer Board experience, business/professional skills and reflect our changing community diversity to our governance processes. The Board is seeking strong contributors with an interest in future leadership positions.
• Governs the affairs of PRHC in line with best practices in the sector
• Advances PRHC’s vision, mission and values
• Supports the implementation of the 2020-2023 Strategic Plan and ensures that all decisions are made in accordance with the plan
• Reviews and approves PRHC’s Annual Operating Plan
• Provides oversight to quality of care
• Fosters regional relationships needed for seamless care
All applications are welcome, in particular from persons with a background in accounting, information technology, government and stakeholder relations, governance or healthcare, and innovation.
Before applying please visit our Board of Directors website for more detail.
How to Apply:
Submit an application along with a resume by January 15, 2021 to the Chair, Nominating Sub-Committee, c/o Margaret Clark, Senior Executive Assistant, Administration, Peterborough Regional Health Centre, One Hospital Drive, Peterborough, ON, K9J 7C6, or email firstname.lastname@example.org